Kamis, 09 Februari 2012

Fresh Flowers - Purple Dendrobium Orchids

Product Description




Orchids are exotic and elegant. They are blessed with natural beauty so they do not need any special decoration or arrangement. Just neatly arrange them in a bunch in a vase and they look marvelous. These long stemmed purple dendrobium orchids make an ideal gift for any occasion.




After being outshown by my siblings in year's past, I ordered these orchids for my mother for Valentine's Day. This was something of a risk, because (A) she claims to despise Valentine's Day, decrying it as commercial manipulation etc.; and (B) she has never liked orchids. Guess what? She loved these orchids. She's been reminding me how awesome they look on her side table every time I call. Not a bad return for the price! I'm writing this review because I'm thinking of ordering another batch.


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar